Friday, September 7, 2012

About Me

Hi everyone! My name is Stephanie Rubin and I am 22 years old, hailing from Marlboro, New Jersey (Currently residing in Belleville). I am pursuing an MAT in Social Studies grades P-12. I graduated from Montclair State with a History degree and International Studies minor, in May. My preferred historical periods to study are Early Modern Europe, Antiquity, and Ancient Egypt. I realized relatively early on that I was interested in entering the field of education. I hope to teach history on the high school or middle school level. Besides history, I'm also interested in fashion, music, travel, and theater. I took private voice lessons until the end of high school, and sang competitively as well. I am a dedicated Giants fan, and probably the only member of my family who prefers football to baseball. When it comes to pets I prefer man's best friend (I've got a yellow lab, and a beagle). Looking forward to an exciting semester with all of you! =)

-Steph

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see somebody in my group is a Giants fan ! Let's hope for a win tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete